2019 Lottery Rules
- Ticket sales will begin September 5th, 2018.
- Only 500 sets of 7 for $500, 3500 sets of 3 for $250 packs available & 10,000 $100 single tickets available. Total tickets printed are 24000.
- Persons must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket. All sellers will advise adult purchaser not to write the name of a person under the age of 18 on the ticket due to requirements of the Public Trustee Act.
- Directors of the Northern Alberta Athletic Association are not eligible to participate in the winnings of the raffle on The Oil Baron Dream Home Raffle 2019.
- Tickets sales are restricted to within Alberta restrictions apply.
- Raffle ticket managers, their employees and members of their immediate family (a spouse, parent, son, daughter, brother, sister, or the spouse of any of these individuals) are not eligible to receive raffle prizes.
- No draw date extension will be applied for ticket sales pass 20,000 tickets by January 1, 2019.
- In the event that all Oil Barons Dream Home Raffle tickets are sold out early, the NAAA will submit a request to the AGLC to request an earlier draw date.
- 1st Early Bird Draw and 2nd Early Bird winning ticket numbers will be returned to draw barrel after each draw date.
- Prizes in the Main Draw (February 15th, 2019) will be awarded in order of ticket number ( e.g. House Prize 1st ticket drawn, 2nd Prize - 2nd Ticket drawn, 3rd Prize - 3rd Ticket drawn etc. )
- Tickets in the Main Draw will not be returned to draw barrel after each draw.
- All prizes, 1st Early Bird, 2nd Early Bird, and the Grand Prize - 1st – 4th will be accepted as awarded. No cash value.
- The AGLC will be notified in writing by the NAAA of an unclaimed prize and will request that the prize(s) be liquidated and moneys received will be donated to the NAAA for use by approved method with AGLC approval. The winner has a year from the draw date to claim their prize.
- Tickets: After purchase no tickets will be accepted for refund.
- Tickets will be issued in sequential order in series as follows single tickets 1-10000 three packs 10501-21000 five packs 21001-24000
- Only tickets that have been paid for, and verified as paid for, are eligible for the respective draw/s.
- All tickets will be mailed out to the ticket purchaser (allow approx. 4 weeks)
- First Early Bird and Final Draw will take place at Casman Centre at 110 Eymundson Road in Fort McMurray, AB.
- Second Early Bird the 12 draws will take place at the accounting firm of Meyers Norris Penny.
- All draws will take place in front of a large group of people and will be videotaped. The accounting firm of Meyers Norris Penny will conduct the audit and all draws. Two current NAAA Executive Officers will be present at the draw. All procedures set by AGLC will be adhered to. Entire draw process will be taped for future reference.
- The draw dates will be as follows:
Cutoff for 1st Early Bird Draw ($50,000) – October 21st, 2018
1st Early Bird Draw – October 28th, 2018
2nd Early Bird Cut-off (12 draws of $2500) November 25th, 2018
2nd Early Bird Draw – December 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 19th, 21st, 23rd, 2018
Cutoff for Main Draw - January 27, 2019
Draw for Main Draw - February 8th, 2019
- Draw times will be coordinated with arena manager for times during a public function. (hockey game, concert etc.) Actual viewing of the draw will be accessible to anyone without cost.
- Grand Prize Home will be transferred to winner as soon as possible after draw is made and winner is notified. Transfer of property can take 4 – 6 weeks.
- In the event that a winning ticket stub lists more than one name, the licensee will award the prize to any individual whose name is listed on the stub. The licensee or AGLC is not responsible for resolving any disputes that may arise between different individuals.
- Any costs associated with the pickup or delivery of prizes is the responsibility of the winner. All prizes will be distributed from the suppliers in Fort McMurray.
- Alberta Home Warrenty is provided but the Dreamhome is as is at the time of the draw.
- All prize values include GST and values are as of the purchase date not the date of the raffle.
Oil Barons Dream Home Lottery
Tickets Sales Now Open!