2021 Lottery Rules
- Ticket sales will begin August 21st, 2020.
- Only 500 sets of 7 for $500, 3000 sets of 3 for $250 packs available, 11500 $100 single tickets available. Total tickets printed are 24000.
- Persons must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket. All sellers will advise adult purchaser not to write the name of a person under the age of 18 on the ticket due to requirements of the Public Trustee Act.
- Directors of the Northern Alberta Athletic Association are not eligible to participate in the winnings of the raffle on The Oil Barons Dream Home Raffle 2021.
- Tickets sales are restricted to within Alberta restrictions apply.
- Raffle ticket managers, their employees and members of their immediate family (a spouse, parent, son, daughter, brother, sister, or the spouse of any of these individuals) are not eligible to receive raffle prizes.
- No draw date extension will be applied for ticket sales pass 20,000 tickets by January 1, 2021.
- In the event that all Oil Barons Dream Home Raffle tickets are sold out early, the NAAA will submit a request to the AGLC to request an earlier draw date.
- 1st Early Bird Draw and 2nd Early Bird winning tickets numbers will be returned to draw barrel after each draw date.
- Prizes in the Main Draw (February 20th, 2021) will be awarded in order of ticket number ( e.g. House Prize 1st ticket drawn, 2nd Prize - 2nd Ticket drawn, 3rd Prize - 3rd Ticket drawn etc. )
- Tickets in the Main Draw will not be returned to draw barrel after each draw.
- All prizes, 1st Early Bird, 2nd Early Bird, and the Grand Prize - 1st – 4th will be accepted as awarded. No cash value.
- The AGLC will be notified in writing by the NAAA of an unclaimed prize and will request that the prize(s) be liquidated and moneys received will be donated to the NAAA for use by approved method with AGLC approval. The winner has a year from the draw date to claim their prize.
- Tickets: After purchase no tickets will be accepted for refund.
- Tickets will be issued in sequential order in series as follows single tickets 1-11500 , three packs 11501-20500 five packs 20501-24000
- Only tickets that have been paid for, and verified as paid for, are eligible for the respective draw/s.
- All tickets will be mailed out to the ticket purchaser (allow approx. 4-6 weeks)
- First Early Bird, Second Early Bird (12 days of Christmas) and Final Draw will take place at Casman Centre at 110 Eymundson Road in Fort McMurray, AB.
- All winners for the 12 days of Christmas will be drawn on December 12th, 2020. We will post a video announcing one winner a day for the next 12 days. So a winner will be announced on December 12th,2020 through the 24th, 2020.
- All draws will take place in front of a large group of people and will be videotaped. The accounting firm of Meyers Norris Penny will conduct the audit and all draws. All procedures set by AGLC will be adhered to. Entire draw process will be taped for future reference. Due to Covid-19 all guidelines will be adhered to and guideline for draws may change from AGLC.
- The draw dates will be as follows:
Cutoff for 1st Early Bird Draw ($50,000) – November 1st, 2020
1st Early Bird Draw – November 14th, 2020
2nd Early Bird Cut-off (12 draws of $2500) December 6th, 2020
2nd Early Bird Draw – December 12th, 2020
Cutoff for Main Draw - February 14th, 2021
Draw for Main Draw - February 20th, 2021
- Draw times will be coordinated with arena manager for times during a public function. (hockey game, concert etc.) Actual viewing of the draw will be accessible to anyone without cost.
- Grand Prize Home will be transferred to winner as soon as possible after draw is made and winner is notified. Transfer of property can take 4 – 6 weeks.
- In the event that a winning ticket stub lists more than one name, the licensee will award the prize to any individual whose name is listed on the stub. The licensee or AGLC is not responsible for resolving any disputes that may arise between different individuals.
- Any costs associated with the pickup or delivery of prizes is the responsibility of the winner. All prizes will be distributed from the suppliers in Fort McMurray.
- Alberta Home Warrenty is provided but the Dreamhome is as is at the time of the draw.
- All prize values include GST and values are as of the purchase date not the date of the raffle.
Oil Barons Dream Home Lottery
Tickets Sales Now Open!